Can't Find files

Apologies for the dumb question , but I need to know where I can find my *.Duf files ; I'm using a macbookpro with Big sur 

and where normally I would find the files , with big sure the directory opens up totally empty ...

Can you help ? any idea if it is the OS the problem ? 

Thank you in advance for your time :-) 

Comments

• Do you mean inside Daz Studio, or are you looking in the operating system file browser? How are you installing the content, and have you left the paths at default or customised them?

• I mean inside Daz studio , I mentionned the O.S. because I know that this last Apple OS is acting wierd ;-) 
    At first I had problems with Daz Central but now it seems to be working, but I still can't find all that is supposed to be installed and I can't even find the directory where the files should be , as I can on other OS ..

:-( 

• The files are not there even if you go to the location in a browser? That sounds like a write issue then - have you checked folder permissions?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,910
    edited October 2021

Are you looking in Daz Studio Formats>My Daz 3D Library for the files or do you have a custom location set up? Are you looking in smart content or within the Content Library?

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • Richard Haseltine said:

The files are not there even if you go to the location in a browser? That sounds like a write issue then - have you checked folder permissions?Y

Yes , it is weird .... the directory are empy but the product do show up inside the programme  

• frank0314 said:

Are you looking in Daz Studio Formats>My Daz 3D Library for the files or do you have a custom location set up? Are you looking in smart content or within the Content Library?

no , I have everthing set as default , no custom directory :-(  

• McRenArt said:

Richard Haseltine said:

The files are not there even if you go to the location in a browser? That sounds like a write issue then - have you checked folder permissions?Y

Yes , it is weird .... the directory are empy but the product do show up inside the programme  

What happens if you right-click on one of the files and select Browse to File Location? Where is it?

• it does take me to a directory ..... that I couldn't "see" before .... idk ... 
    I've been tweaking for the past couple of  days I might have done something that I still can't understand ..

Thank you for your time  yessmiley

• What is the path to the directory?