Where is Decimator?

RodrijRodrij Posts: 154

[Decimator] It is not in panes when I right click and click on add panes. It is not in Help> plugins. It is not in Install manager, I can only find the public build. I tried installing it manually but nothing changes.

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/10673/start

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Have you purchased a license and entered your serial number, then restarted Daz Studio?

• RodrijRodrij Posts: 154

Richard Haseltine said:

Have you purchased a license and entered your serial number, then restarted Daz Studio?

Yes, I have it purchased I bought it in 2013.  I manually installed it by downloading it from my account product library since only the Pubic Build shows up in the install manager. I did restart Daz, It doesnt show up in About installed plugins, so I can't enter a serial number.

• Instaling plug-ins using a different emthod from the application can cause problems. In DIM turn on Show Hidden files and see if it appears, is certainly should be there (and gets updated with each DS update to keep the SDK version in step).

Richard Haseltine said:

Instaling plug-ins using a different emthod from the application can cause problems. In DIM turn on Show Hidden files and see if it appears, is certainly should be there (and gets updated with each DS update to keep the SDK version in step).

I turned on windows 32bit filter and it shows up in install manager but I use Daz 64 bit version of Daz studio, when I install decimaotor 32bit it still doesn't show up. The only 64bit decimator is the public buidl one.

• Did you try turning on the Show Hidden checkbox in Ready to Download?

Richard Haseltine said:

Did you try turning on the Show Hidden checkbox in Ready to Download?

Decimator was hidden, I installed it and it now works in daz.