File size

Is there a way to find out what the file size of a product is before purchase? Gou Luk Bundle (which I can no longer find in the store) is over 3 Gig. I find myself unable to buy some items because I am afraid they will be too big.

Comments

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,624

No way that I know of.  Most just make a post in the forums and wait for someone that has the product.  As for as Gou Luk the PA has left the store, the bundle is that big because of all the stuff that comes with it.  If its a bandwidth issue you might could contact Daz and see if there is a way they can break it up for you so you can download it.  Your product will still be available through your Product Library.

• Daventaki said:

No way that I know of.  Most just make a post in the forums and wait for someone that has the product.  As for as Gou Luk the PA has left the store, the bundle is that big because of all the stuff that comes with it.  If its a bandwidth issue you might could contact Daz and see if there is a way they can break it up for you so you can download it.  Your product will still be available through your Product Library.

Thanks. I can download it, I just can't store it. I am running out of hardrive. I only had half a terabyte to start with. Anyone else remember when Bill Gates said that no one wouold ever need 1 Megabyte?

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,013
    edited October 2021

Just get yourself a 4TB external USB drive for DS content.

Post edited by PerttiA on