super hero

I just got myself the Super Hero bundle

and it is in my product lib.

but can not be  downloaded....

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,388

The bundle doesn't seem to be setup correctly, that was reported in the sales error thread.

• efron_24efron_24 Posts: 474

than they will fix it I think

• It'll get fixed but it might need someone at Daz to kick the servers and they're still asleep in Dazland.

Thanks for buying the bundle :) I hope you get to enjoy it soon.

Thanks for letting us know that

It looks incredeable and cool !!!!

19 oktober. Does not work yet

What is the status of it ?

• I've submitted a ticket to Daz - might help if you submit one too. The products seem to be in the bundle but aren't loading in the product library :(

done.. let's wait and see

• ^Someone at Daz added the bundle to their own account and it was working for them. Hopefully they'll figure out what the oddity is soon. I'm sorry for the inconvenience :(

does not work here yet

• I've prodded Daz again. In the meantime, can you try logging out and in again, and maybe try a different browser?

Strange.. am I the only one with this problem ?

I logged in and out again.. the same

I tried Microsoft Edge after Fire Fox

All other things I  bought lately (for over 600 euro) work

but this one not

It does not show in the IM

and on the product library.

i see the bundle

and when I click on it

i see links to the three products

when I click on the names (links) i only get a blanco page with a grey box and a "swirly" (turning thing) in it...

Nothing happens

not here in Fire Fox not in Microsoft Edge

I have no other browsers on this pc

i do have chroome on another Pc .. that i only use for emailing and the net when DAZ is rendering here

• The person I was speaking to at Daz has passed this on to someone else since they can't see the issue themselves. I've suggested Daz check download numbers to see if this is widespread or unique (not sure if they can do that easily but I'm waiting to hear back).

I have added what I have in my product page..

Image one how it looks when I click on the product

Image two how it looks when i click on sup products

It does not show up in Install Manager at all !!!

supher001.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 152K
    supher002.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 103K
  • Check your PMs - sent you a message.

I'm getting the same issue with the poses but I'm not sure if my account should own them (as FeralFey did the poses - so even though I own the bundle, I don't have the individual products showing as owned).

Also check the individual product pages - are they all showing as 'Purchased'?

https://www.daz3d.com/superhero-training-room

https://www.daz3d.com/hero-in-training-genesis-8-poses-aces

https://www.daz3d.com/hero-in-training-genesis-8-poses-amateurs

no the individual pages say that I can still buy them

There seem to be no PM (never looked at that section)

that box is empty.. 

• Are you looking at the forum PMs or theonsite mesages inbox? If you click the gear icon at top-right, in the coloured bar with the breadcrumbs for the forum, you will get a bunch of options relating to your profile - including Inbox. You don't wnat the person icon that can take you to your store account

• efron_24 said:

no the individual pages say that I can still buy them

That's the issue then - can you add that comment to your ticket with Daz? (Go to 'Help'  at the top, 'Contact Us [Find Answers]' then 'Sign In' at the top right, then click your name to select 'My Activities' from the drop-down menu. You should see your ticket there.

edited October 2021

thanks.. i just bought the individual things and they downloaded ok.

If I have to wait until DAZ wakes up it is 2023

It took DAZ about 2 months to get the Police Billboard problem solved in 2019

Post edited by efron_24 on
  • efron_24 said:

thanks.. i just bought the individual things and they downloaded ok.

If I have to wait until DAZ wakes up it is 2023

It took DAZ about 2 months to get the Police Billboard problem solved in 2019

Yeah, the zips themselves are fine - the problem is that the bundle doesn't seem properly connected on the store side. But since most customers don't post on the forums, I don't know if this affects everyone or just some people (it's affecting both me and FeralFey though so it's not just you). I added the info to Daz as well so hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

Meanwhile Gwen is already testing it and....... she is stronger :D

Thanks for the Great Product !

testgwen.jpg
    800 x 702 - 199K
  • ^Cool :)
    I love how you've used the blocks to create a floor so you can have that floor damage as the weight pushes down

I am going to play with it some more on a rainy day :D   it has many options

and will be also good to mix with the Cyberpunk world of yours with lobby  Apartment corridor and such

• For anyone monitoring this thread for info:

Daz assures me that this issue is now resolved and all Bundle buyers can download all 3 products ... it's not working for me but check for yourselves as I'm a special case.

I already bought them all seperately

but I just checked and yes it works

• ^Thanks :)