Need help, please. Invalid string passed to DzGuid::fromString()

AbyssalErosAbyssalEros Posts: 289

I have a lot (around several scores each time) of Warnings in my DAZ log that I cannot understand and therefore cannot fix.
Does anyone know what this Warning message means? And how to fix it?
WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\general\dzguid.cpp(549): Invalid string passed to DzGuid::fromString()

Unbenannt-1.jpg
1067 x 219 - 60K
Post edited by AbyssalEros on

Comments

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,126

looks like you have a plugin called "Turbo Content" that is having a problem.

I searched for it here on the forums and and found this thread.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/345671/manfriday-s-turbo-content-commercial/p1

From the posts in that thread, it looks like there are a few bugs getting worked on.

You might want to post yours over there.The PA seems to be replying to the posts.

• Ah, thank you. I tried to search in the forum but got no results. Now, where you mention it, I have such a plugin; I totally forgot about it.

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,126

If you disable that plugin and restart DS; does the problem go away?

If not, then the problem is something else.

• What is being done at that point?

• Richard Haseltine said:

What is being done at that point?

To be honest, I have no clue what I have done at that moment. I was looking up the log file for warnings and found those that I was unable to understand. Now that I know that they are related to Turbo Content, I might have used the plugin to find clothes/poses for a figure in my scene. I will check later if I can reproduce the warnings this way.

• I think IceCrMn is probably right about its being down to TurboContent - I'd missed that in the log.