Suddenly Unable to Install Any Content

Just purchased Daz House Cat and tried to install it using DIM but just repeatedly got "Download Failed!". Same with a product update that happened to be sitting in my "Ready to Download" list. Since I needed the cat to immediately add to a scene, I then tried to just download the manual zip from my product downloads. That didn't work either, instead of downloading the zip I got this in my browser:

{
  "code": "expired_auth_token",
  "message": "",
  "status": 401
}

What's happening, are some Daz servers down?

Comments

• Doc AcmeDoc Acme Posts: 1,153

I've been seeing a couple other threads tonight that implies that.  I'm not in that dilema fortunately but I'd suggest just try again in the morning after they've sussed it out.

Frustrating, but hey, it's Daz.

• I got the same exact error message when I tried downloading "The abandoned city 2" Which I just purchased about an hour ago. I tried to install in Daz Cental, Install Manager, and manually zip on Daz Store. When I tried to download manually, I received the same error message as you.

• MouserMouser Posts: 675

Both DIM and Daz Central are not downloading any contect.

I'm guessing you already know but please fix this;)

• Same message.  2021 October 09 Saturday 10:55 UTC+1 (London time).

• EightiesIsEnoughEightiesIsEnough Posts: 1,095
    edited October 2021

Problem still persists, and it is now Saturday morning.  Where are the tech staff when you need them the most?  Are they away spending time with family on this long weekend?

Or, could it be due to overload of activity because of the long holiday weekend (Monday is Columbus Day in the US, and Thanksgiving Day in Canada).

Post edited by EightiesIsEnough on
  • I have the same problem here. Just bought 3 products and can't install them via IM and also can't download manually :-(

• I have the same problem! Tried DAZ Central, DIM and manual, but nothing works. I'm pretty much sure it's something on the DAZ side.
    Hope they will fix it soon.

• hello, i have the impossibility to download my last order, get the message DOWNLOAD FAILED immediately.

I live in France.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,910

It's been reported

• I just tried again, still failing.

• Closing this as there are multiple threads. It is a general issue, Daz has been notified.

This discussion has been closed.