Character converter for Genesis 3 male to Genesis 8 male

This is just a quick question I've been using the Genesis 3 female to Genesis 8 female for some time and have really enjoyed it so I purchased the one for the male figure and it installs but it tries to install over the top of the other one and I have not been able to get it to work right because the scripts do not show up is there a way to reach the vendor or maybe somebody here can help me.

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,013

How are you installing?

With manual installation, I usually choose to keep the newer file if there is already a file with the same name installed and the files are from the same creator.

• csbond2csbond2 Posts: 46
    edited October 2021
    Well I had the clothes converter and the Genesis 3 female to Genesis 8 female converter already installed and they were working fine when I tried to install the male it wouldn't work and the scripts never showed up in it and now all three of them aren't working and I've uninstalled them completely and tried reinstalling them and they're still not working so I have no clue what's going on.
    Post edited by csbond2 on
  • csbond2csbond2 Posts: 46
    edited October 2021

PerttiA said:

How are you installing?

I installed it using install manager but what I have come to realize is that it installed it in dasconnect and that is what's messing everything up I've got my other two that I already had installed working again but until I find out how to get it off of the desk connect part I'm not going to reinstall or try and fool with the one that I just bought. I tried uninstalling it and I reinstalled them manually and that's how I got my other two to working again plus I went in and took care of the one thing that kept messing it up inside the Daz connect but I'm not sure how to get the rest of that out of there.

With manual installation, I usually choose to keep the newer file if there is already a file with the same name installed and the files are from the same creator.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on