Can i get crisp version of my forum avatar?

akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Can i get crisp version of my forum avatar? Sorry if it's not the right section for this thread, but it's related to how forum works.

I really like this avatar that i got as user randomly, but now i noticed that it became a compressed image instead of quality looking crisp image that new users have.

If it's one of many premade avatars, could you post original version? And please don't change me for other different one, i got very used to this.

Post edited by akmerlow on

Comments

• The generic avatars come from Gravatar, not Daz. I don't know if you would keep it if you opened a Gravatar account.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,041
    edited October 2021

is it that hard to whip up a version in Gimp and upload it?

downloading that one and running it through an Ai enhancement is another option 

I ran yours through waifu2X on my ipad

B8542430-9B86-4326-AE56-D9C5A779AEA1.png
    200 x 200 - 28K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Oh, thanks, WendyLuvsCatz!

I'm a bit behind the technology and thought that if i attempt to recreate it, it would not be 1:1 same.

Thanks again, appreciated much.crying

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,041

LOL on my PC  now with Waifu2XCaffe I can go much bigger

1898aa4639d5b70b6c7baf3269ca87(UpPhoto)(scale)(x8.000000).png
    1600 x 1600 - 2M
  • VisuimagVisuimag Posts: 561
    edited October 2021

I can help you with a fairly crisp one! And there's nothing wrong with being behind on technology, that's what a community is all about! :)

Edit: Oops, never mind! Looks like you may have already gotten the help! I'll provide one in case, but otherwise, hope the one you have works out better for you!

Smile-Crisp-Fin.png
    800 x 800 - 573K
    Post edited by Visuimag on