Problems auto fitting clothes from genesis 3 to genesis 8.1

I just bought a new PC and intalled Daz Studio on it. Ithen transferred my libraries there. All my characters work fine except for my Genesis 8.1 people.

For starters my head morphs have all but disappeared, and autofit says "not supported" when I use G3m,G3f, G8f. G2, or Genesis on my 8.1 characters. I never had this problem with my old PC. Some 8.1 characters even loaded slightly deformed. I've been a Daz Geek for years, and always learning new stuff. I hope this is an easy fix for me to learn. BTW I did try reinstalling my 8.1 assets but that didn't help.

Does anyone have any advise or Ideas??????

I appreciate any comments

Comments

• I suspect that is a metadata issue. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Genesis 8 Starter Essentials?

• edited October 2021

Richard Haseltine said:

I suspect that is a metadata issue. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Genesis 8 Starter Essentials?

Thanks...I'll try that when I get home, and let you know smiley

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • edited October 2021

aprosfoto_ef2334073a said:

Richard Haseltine said:

I suspect that is a metadata issue. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Genesis 8 Starter Essentials?

Thanks...I'll try that when I get home, and let you know smiley

Nope, that didn't work at all. I think I'm going to abandon Genesis 8.1 for the time being. Not a big deal. I'll continue with G3 and G8. I've attached a file using Stonemason' s "The streets of Morroco". As you can see I can live without the 8.1 platform. 

I thank you for your help.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on