Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 Pose Converter Not Converting Certain Poses (Solved)

PipefoxPipefox Posts: 113

UPDATE: Well, okay,this can be closed or deleted. The files did convert eventually. It just took about 11 hours for some reason. I just had to be more patient, I guess. :)

I've been using Zev0/Discobob's Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 Pose Converter for a long time and I love it! I've never experienced any problems until today.

I generally use it for its reverse script that allows Genesis 8 poses to be converted for use on Genesis 3.

Today I have been trying to convert the poses from Zeddicus' Z Glute Shapes Pose Partials Mega Set and Z Legs for Days Shapes and Poses Mega Set into Genesis 3 poses, but it isn't working.

I know sometimes it takes a while, but after five and a half hours, the progress was still at 0%. I cancelled and tried again, this time without the metadata to see if that would help things along, and another three hours pass with absolutely nothing happening; progress still stays at 0%.

I've never had this issue with this converter before. Is there something about the poses in those particular sets that is making them "unconvertable" or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for any help.

EDIT I'm now also having the same issue with these pose sets as well:

iV Sweet & Sassy Vol V

iV Sweet & Sassy Vol VI

iV Classic Vintage Poses

Nothing will convert anymore, it just stays at 0% for hours. 

Post edited by Pipefox on