How do I parent an item

I have these flip flops from a set for G3F I bought at Rendo. I don't want them to autofit because they deform or follow the shape of the morphs in the feet. I know how to parent a single item but these shoes are not seperate i.e. single left shoe, single right shoe. I will bring the item and adjust into position them into place to fit it G8F. I've tired several ways to parent these shoes (parent to foot, Parent to toes, .etc) and they will not parent to anything on G8F. I've tried following the tut for converting things from G3f to G8f by SickleYield only to fail. It's hard to follow sometimes because the version of DS she uses is different from mine (4.12) because I can't find the tools she uses in her version compaired to mine. Any suggestions as to how to parent items that come in a pairs, like shoes,  to G8F.

Thanks

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,910

I'm assuming there is 2 preset files? One for each shoe? Are they a figure or a prop? If a single file then they aren't meant to be worn and is just a standard standalone prop. Need a bit more specifics.

• Philippi_ChildPhilippi_Child Posts: 648
    edited September 2021

Figure there is one preset file. They were created to be a figure.

Post edited by Philippi_Child on