Zbrush dynamic simulation problem

Hello! Another strange issue I have while trying to use dynamic simelation in Zbrush.

Basically it works but objects never touch the body, the always interact at some distance. 

Even if I put object closer once I move it it jumps at that distance again.

Simulation issue.jpg
1750 x 1141 - 231K

Comments

• galiengalien Posts: 137

mashvim said:

Hello! Another strange issue I have while trying to use dynamic simelation in Zbrush.

Basically it works but objects never touch the body, the always interact at some distance. 

By default, the inflate value for the collision volume is set to 1.  Try reducing it to something like 0.1 or 0.2.

• mashvimmashvim Posts: 16
    edited September 2021

galien said:

mashvim said:

By default, the inflate value for the collision volume is set to 1.  Try reducing it to something like 0.1 or 0.2.

Thank you! Now it works perfectly. 

Post edited by mashvim on
  • And maybe you could help me with one more problem.

When I create come clothes in ZBrush I can't fit it to my model, it's parented and rigged, it moves but it placed lower than in should be.

In this example I made a simple swimsuit (just extracted mask), but after Transfer Utility it goes down :(

Clothes issue.jpg
    1344 x 1776 - 238K
  • mashvim said:

In this example I made a simple swimsuit (just extracted mask), but after Transfer Utility it goes down :(

How did you get the mesh in and out of Daz Studio?

• ShelLuser said:

mashvim said:

How did you get the mesh in and out of Daz Studio?

I use bridge, File>Sent to ZBrush and in ZBrush I use button GoZ to send it back. But also you can export it as *.obj file and work with it and then inport it back.