Body Burns

I try to get the Body Burns from FenixPhoenix to work but at the moment It just greates a white geo shell and do not apply any material on it. Have anyone a clue what I make wrong?

Comments

• Which figure are you using? Which presets are you applying?

• I'm using Michael 8.1 and I firstly apply the script to set the render subd levels, than the MBB2 02 Geoshell 8.1, than MBB2 02.3 8.1 Light Skin Materials

• I think you may also need a preset to tell it which burns to use.

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

FenixPhoenix often pops up to answer questions about their products. If you edit the thread title to include the full name, it'll probably catch their eye more easily.

• liliel_00d935df2a said:

I try to get the Body Burns from FenixPhoenix to work but at the moment It just greates a white geo shell and do not apply any material on it. Have anyone a clue what I make wrong?

Hi, thank you for your purchase! Glad I didn't miss this thread. In order to better help you troubleshoot, I'd need to know which pack of body burns did you get?

I'm using Michael 8.1 and I firstly apply the script to set the render subd levels, than the MBB2 02 Geoshell 8.1, than MBB2 02.3 8.1 Light Skin Materials

Ok, so the second pack of Male Body Burns has two different Geoshell Presets. Unless you have the first pack, you don't want to use the one that has "Bonus" on its name. Once you've added the Geoshell and selected which Skin Material you want to use, you'll want to start applying the LIE masks to the Geoshell. Only once you apply the masks will you be able to see the burns. I'm attaching the readme document related to that product, which goes over the process to make things work and what each preset does in more detail:

pdf
    pdf
    HDBodyBurnsM02_ReadMe.pdf
    5M
  • THAT worked!!!! YAY! You are my life saver. I brought them all now by the way :D

THAT worked!!!! YAY! You are my life saver. I brought them all now by the way :D

You're welcome, I'm happy we solved the issue and thank you very much for your support!