Clothing is not responding to new morphs

So I just converted a bunch of characters from Kids4/Victoria4 to Genesis3 but the first time I tried setting one up for use (Kaitey from K4). I did what always worked years ago. With the morph loaded by her self and slider at 100% also I had limits and auto-follow  on as well . I Fitted the rigging to her shape and then did an ECR freeze to lock the modified bone positions and controllers to the current shape. And then saved her as a morph asset. Then I reset and restarted the G3 base model and watched the armature as I slide the morph on and off, and it's growing/shrinking and fa

Follows perfectly. But when I load any clothing item or hair, it will also follow every movement as well but it wont shrink to the shape of the K4 morph. But will still take the shape of other preloaded morphs. Really confused because this isn't me first time doing this but it's the first time I can't make this work. Any ideas? 

Post edited by Zantetsukens-cut on

Comments

• 1st thoughts - did you display the bones for the morphed figure, are they moving with the figure as expected?

For extreme morphs, which any child, baby, monster, etc. would be, it is not uncommon to have to make special clothing morphs into the clothing for them to fit correctly.

For one of the tiny fairy morphs I have, I can get the clothing to follow down IF first I load everything on the normal sized figure, make sure the clothing is all "fit to" - and then select and dial down the figure shape.

• 1st thoughts - did you display the bones for the morphed figure, are they moving with the figure as expected?

Yeah I had it in rigging mode while I was testing the new new bone positions they looked just as good at K4 size as they did at base G3. And what I find weird is I use to do convertions like this all the time and never has it act like this. But that's good keep throwing ideas at me eventually its got to be what I didn't do.
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,254
    edited September 2021

Rather than guess what you did or didn't do, here's how I just made one of K4 for G3F.

000 making the morph.png
    517 x 700 - 28K
    001 adjust rigging.png
    1033 x 603 - 77K
    003 polishing.png
    503 x 650 - 36K
    004 ERC.png
    885 x 730 - 106K
    005.png
    1553 x 809 - 519K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on