DE Heidi - Two Figures?

I just bought the Heidi figure. Now, why are there two of them?

I have loaded them both but I dont see any difference. sometimes I have seen figures which provide 8.0 and 8.1. However, I dont think Heidi is supposed to have 8.1. So, just confused.

Capture.PNG
585 x 318 - 144K

Comments

• According to the read me, oen is in the Characters folder

/People/Genesis 8 Female/Characters/Heidi.duf

and one is in the character's own folder, along with the shaping and so on presets

/People/Genesis 8 Female/Characters/Dark Elf/Heidi/Heidi.duf

• Richard,

I see the additional information provided. However, i still dont quiet understand what it implies? Is this of those "X for Y" scenerios. For example, "Debby for Victoria 8". Is there some Dark Elf figure, and Heidi works with that too or something?

I think, that is what it means :) I dont know. I am still very much on the learning side of things, he he :P

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

Because Smart Content is not smart, there are two entries in the database so it shows two.

• The two fiels are the same - there is one in the Characters folder, where (almost) every character gets an entry to load the whole kit and kaboodle, and one in the folder with the sub-settings and extra materials; it is for convenience, when using a file-based view - if you are using Categories or Products it doesn't matter which you use.

• @jestmart and Richard

Ah! Excellent. I get it now. Thank you :)