Extracting specific morphs for individual body parts.

I have converted a GF2 to a GF8 successfully. However it converted the entire GF2. That is okay but what I would like to do now is create a new morph for my GF8 that is JUST the head and shape that come from the GF2.

Is there some way I can create a new morph from my full body GF8 converted from the GF2 to a new morph of just the head shape and associated morphs to be used in for a GF8 model?

Thanks.

Comments

• This will do the job https://www.daz3d.com/shape-splitter , or you can export as OBJ at base resolution and with just the figure, then set up a dForm with a weight map on the areas you want to affect (or exclude) and when loading the OBJ as a morph in Morph Loader Pro select that dForm in the Attenuation options.

• leo04leo04 Posts: 325

Thanks for the link, I will look into that. As for the rest of your reply, I have no idea how to do that. Guess I have some learning to do. If there is any tutorial information available I would very much llike to know where to find it.

Thanks.

• And check in the description for the leg morphs download {used in the tutorial}