Problems making H.Material work in Cursed HD 8.1

Eggs ActlyEggs Actly Posts: 168

This character comes with an option to turn nose off in the Undead version, but I can't make this work when I apply the H.material for the No Nose. Anything needs to be tweaked or...???

https://www.daz3d.com/cursed-hd-for-genesis-81-male

Looks like this: 

HD_Cursed_nose.png
Post edited by Eggs Actly on

Comments

• I don't owe the product, but according to the "what's included" there seems to be a material to turn off the nose. So, just in case, have you tried to apply that?

• FenixPhoenix said:

I don't owe the product, but according to the "what's included" there seems to be a material to turn off the nose. So, just in case, have you tried to apply that?

Thanks for responding to my post :) Yes I've tried this as the first thing and it didn't work. Tried to delete and reinstall character but still no "no nose" for me :)

• Eggs Actly said:

FenixPhoenix said:

I don't owe the product, but according to the "what's included" there seems to be a material to turn off the nose. So, just in case, have you tried to apply that?

Thanks for responding to my post :) Yes I've tried this as the first thing and it didn't work. Tried to delete and reinstall character but still no "no nose" for me :)

Try to see if there's a morph dial to remove the nose. Perhaps the preset to turn off the nose isn't working, but the dial should be there (assuming the nose off effect is created through a morph).

• FenixPhoenix said:

Eggs Actly said:

FenixPhoenix said:

Try to see if there's a morph dial to remove the nose. Perhaps the preset to turn off the nose isn't working, but the dial should be there (assuming the nose off effect is created through a morph).

Can't find any morphs connected to this? 

• There are apparently two characters to load. The human and the undead version, right? So when you load the undead version, does it load without the nose?

• The file list shows an HD nose remove morph

• FenixPhoenix said:

There are apparently two characters to load. The human and the undead version, right? So when you load the undead version, does it load without the nose?

No it loads with the red nose as the screenshot I posted. But I can sse that there is a morph for remove nose installed - I can see it when I search outside of daz. 

• Richard Haseltine said:

The file list shows an HD nose remove morph

I can see that,  but nothing happens when I apply the "Cursed HD Dead - Nose Off"-H.material? can see any No nose dials at the Parameters- tab?

• So it may be that your DAZ isn't loading the morphs at all, because your screenshot also looks more like the default Genesis 8.1 shape. Did you install manually?

• FenixPhoenix said:

So it may be that your DAZ isn't loading the morphs at all, because your screenshot also looks more like the default Genesis 8.1 shape. Did you install manually?

I installed through DIM - but I will try manual as well - thanks :) 

• FenixPhoenix said:

So it may be that your DAZ isn't loading the morphs at all, because your screenshot also looks more like the default Genesis 8.1 shape. Did you install manually?

Solved - after manual install everything is working as it should - thanks for helping out :)