Aniblocks and rant; fix?[solved]

artxtapartxtap Posts: 157

As is want to happen, if you have a camera setup, and you forget to change to perspective view is there a way to return the camera back to it’s original ‘pose’ so the camera does not fly around during the animation ?

I went to the start of the animation and made a camera preset and chose :single :current frame. Then assigned the preset and that stopped the unwanted camera animation.

But let us say that you do not have a preset, once you have made the mistake of not changing to perspective view; and you are using a ‘recording’ camera to ‘set the stage’ is there a way to kill the animation of your ‘recording’ camera? Outside of the above.

Funny thing is if I tried to get a smooth camera movement like what I get with these mistake I couldn’t do it.

Along the same vein, sometimes an animation will keep going past where it should have stopped; e.g arm going past where it should have stopped. Is there a better way to stop an animation and keep animate2 from trying to blend?

thanks.

Post edited by artxtap on

Comments

• If you just want it static you could use the Edit>Object>Clear Animation submenu.

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,820
    There is free script by Mcasual called Freeze things. It removes all non figure animation.
  • artxtapartxtap Posts: 157

Thank you for the answers; I am sure that despite my best efforts I will need to use your answers; it happens all the time.