Prevent Daz from stealing focus

Hello, 

So I'm having some troubles with the app. I load a scene and it takes a while so during that time I do something else and when the scene is finally loaded the Daz app steals the focus of the windows and it's a bit annyoing.
Do any of you know a way to get rid of this?

Bests

Comments

• hapciupalit said:

Hello, 

So I'm having some troubles with the app. I load a scene and it takes a while so during that time I do something else and when the scene is finally loaded the Daz app steals the focus of the windows and it's a bit annyoing.

Bests

Active window is always on top. Welcome to computers.

• Catherine3678ab said:

Not necessarily, it heavily depends on the software and how it's build. It's definitely not something enforced by the OS.

A good example of this can be seen in MMC within Windows. 

• ShelLuser said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Not necessarily, it heavily depends on the software and how it's build. It's definitely not something enforced by the OS.

A good example of this can be seen in MMC within Windows. 

Well like that's not something we all run everyday. MMC

The way most [happy] programs work is whichever window is active, it takes top layer. Now there are a few "note" utilities which may or not stay on top but again these have little [or nothing] to do with DS.

• hapciupalit said:

Hello, 

This is annoying to me as well. I submitted a feature request support ticket asking if this behavior can be disabled or made optional. Perhaps if others did the same it would get some traction.

• rosselianirosseliani Posts: 374

smiley

windows update.png
    2132 x 1384 - 2M