February Contest Thread “Lighting” (WIP Thread)

1789101113»

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

As it has already been posted to the Contest thread you can put it in your gallery whenever you like. We just want the renders to be new ones, done just for the contest, so need the time stamp on the contest entry to be before any other posting of the image.

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664
    edited December 1969

Since this is the first image I have done which I would show in public, I don't have a gallery yet. I don't want to violate the contest restrictions.. when am I allowed to post the image in my about-to-be begun gallery?

I generally wait til after the winners are announced...but that's cuz I'm lazy...I still haven't posted last month's stuff yet :)

• edited December 1969

ahh.. gotcha. I photoshopped a frame on it, just for fun, because I am bored waiting for a render and my computer wont support having Daz open twice, or I would be working on something. Somehow I was not logged in correctly when I posted it, or when I commented, I am not sure how to fix that.

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/58959/

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Your gallery name isn't necessarily the same as your forum name. To change your gallery name: go to "My Account," click "Gallery," then click "Edit My Profile."

• edited December 1969

Fixed, thank you so much!