Flowers please!

chevybabe25chevybabe25 Posts: 1,195
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I have a whole ton of flower objects.. but there are tons missing from my library. I would love to see a peony, delphinium, foxgloves ( I think LisaB may have done these.. but I never got the chance to pick those up) any cutflower that hasnt been done before. Little "filler" type flowers would be great too like statice and hypericum.

Please please please :0)

adaliahaight2.jpg
757 x 702 - 445K

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,050
    edited December 1969

Add my voice for more flowers and plants :)

Just in case, Lisa's Botanicals are available at Hivewire3D now (not at PC price anymore, unfortunately... I'm glad I got them all before she moved).
    There are also lots nice plants available at RDNA.

• chevybabe25chevybabe25 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

hey thanks for the reply!

yeah... I went looking for her awhile back, to see if there were any of her pretty flowers that I missed or truly needed.. and there wasnt much in terms of cut flowers that I hadnt picked up.

But just like I always need more shoes - my girls always need more flowers :0)

I never even thought of rdna -( I spose I do limited shopping there..not sure why) but omg they have foxgloves!!!

• chevybabe25chevybabe25 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

Just thinking aloud out here... with all the asian content that has been recently released.. some asian flowers would be great too. Maybe dogwood branches, peony, jasmine, torch ginger,fuschia, and clitoria.. all very pretty flowers that I NEED ;0)