Daz Studio crashing whenever Windows 10 idles or screen is locked

I often need to leave DS rendering in the background for many hours at a time and have tried to turn off every setting I can think of in Windows 10 to stop it from sleeping, turning off HDD, no screen saver, EVERYTHING. 
Yet without fail, unless I sit there and make sure the PC is rendering and awake, if I leave it, DS crashes every time. 
Ideally I need to be able to leave the PC rendering with the screen locked for many hours. This currently isn't possible. 
Help! 

zip
zip
DAZStudio_error_report_210822-052319.zip

Comments

• Maybe don't have it rendering in the background ... disconnect from the internet {if connected} ... if can, turn off AV {remember to turn it back on before going online of course} ... Scene ready to render is saved. Close D/S. Maybe also manually check the cache and be sure it's empty {not always clearing out the way we might expect it to} {C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\dson\cache\data} - open D/S, load scene, check render settings and render.

• Power Management settings shoukld let you set the PC to stay on all the time - Settings>System>Power And Sleep.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014

Richard Haseltine said:

Power Management settings shoukld let you set the PC to stay on all the time - Settings>System>Power And Sleep.

Although, there may not be any ready made profiles for one that keeps everything on all the time, so one has to make ones own profile where every device stays on all the time.