Render not properly showing? little black dots?

Hi! I was inquiring for help, i am new to this, first time using something like this, actually i just installed it around an hour ago, and i am having an issue, so everything was working properly, I was doing the guided tour tutorial, i had created the woman model, and everything was working perfectly, however when i got to the final part of the tutorial which is "rendering a scene", after I finished, i clicked on the little icon with the camera that said render scene, and it started doing it, i stopped it because it was taking long and wanted to continue to explore the rest, however after I did that, the Iray rendering thing is not working anymore... when I select it , the girl shows up in all white, then it loads little bits of colour, untill it's full of black dots, and then keeps loading the colours, but then it stops ): Why is that? I see that there's progress bars when it starts, but then the bars stop, it is correctly loading the other types of rendering (texture shaded, carbon shaded, Filament) but not the Iray, which was previously working without any issue, so can anyone please help me, i was getting really excited about this, but i'm scared i ruined it, i would appreciate the help and wil attach a photo of where it stops loading, thanks!

rd.JPG
1352 x 702 - 132K

Comments

• I think you have an uber Environment object, for 3delight, rendered and that is enclosing the scene in a sphere - in Iray that is going to block any external light, which makes it very hard for the render to show anything. If you are using Iray (check the top of the editor tab of Render Settings) then try removing that UberEnvironment2 object shown in the Scene pane.