Anatomical Elements no longer merging with character.

For some reason, everytime I click on the base anatomical elements (daz provided), it no longer becomes one with my character. It simply just goes to the area but clips through the base genesis 8 male.

I have tried uninstalling, removing all my files, nothing, it just keeps happening.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

Comments

• Which tool do you have active?

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,849

Do you have your figure selected while doing that?

• ShelLuserShelLuser Posts: 749

therashen91 said:

For some reason, everytime I click on the base anatomical elements (daz provided), it no longer becomes one with my character. It simply just goes to the area but clips through the base genesis 8 male.

To my knowledge this is normal behavior. Once you applied the extensions you need to re-select the character and re-apply the skin for it. If the skin provides all the maps, so including the anatomy, then the extension will also be mapped. Otherwise, and this happens most of the times in my experience, the extension remains white. In that case your only option is to try and provide a matching color or turn to 3rd party alternative solutions.

• ShelLuser said:

therashen91 said:

To my knowledge this is normal behavior. Once you applied the extensions you need to re-select the character and re-apply the skin for it. If the skin provides all the maps, so including the anatomy, then the extension will also be mapped. Otherwise, and this happens most of the times in my experience, the extension remains white. In that case your only option is to try and provide a matching color or turn to 3rd party alternative solutions.

While you are broadly correct with respect to the materials - sometimes there is a separate materials presets for the anatomical elements - the issue here sounds to be with the actual mesh, the parts that should hide not hiding.