Viewport Bug

Hi - I'm pretty new to Daz, and when I opened up Daz today my viewport looked like this:

I have tried updating my GPU driver and resetting the interface to default.

Any help would be appreciated!

screenshot.png
1923 x 1039 - 121K

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,910

What GPU do you have? How much VRAM is on it?

• zenoszenos Posts: 0

I have a single GTX 1080, so 8gb. It has been working perfectly fine, but upon opening the program this morning I was greeted with this. My computer updated overnight - not sure if that's relevant.

• I suspect there is an Intel CPU with it's own GOPU in your system and that the update switched Daz Studio to using the Intel GPU. If that is the issue you should be able to verify and chnage it by right-click on the Desktop>NVIDIA Control Panel.

Richard Haseltine said:

I suspect there is an Intel CPU with it's own GOPU in your system and that the update switched Daz Studio to using the Intel GPU. If that is the issue you should be able to verify and chnage it by right-click on the Desktop>NVIDIA Control Panel.

I do not have integrated graphics on my PC - only the GTX 1080.

I tried uninstalling Daz and installing it again, to no avail. Last night's Windows update uninstalled Adobe Flash - but I presume that would have no effect on Daz?

I'm not sure what else to try, I'm not exactly a PC guru heh.

• In that case it may be that the update installed a bad driver, probably older than the current one, and possibly did so in a way that left parts of it broken.

I rolled back the updates, didn't work. I did a system restore to a point when Daz worked. No luck. I'm not too computer saavy, I really don't know what else to try.  Thanks for replies.