Texture Shaded view screwing up

andrewbeymerandrewbeymer Posts: 3

I'm having an issue with theTexture Shaded view on a new laptop and was wondering if anyone has seen this before:

It happens after running an Iray preview and then returning to Texture Shaded view.

This is on a Razer Blade 15 with a 2070 max-q card, i7. 16GB of RAM.

Other things I've noted that may or may not be related: it seems to happen when I switch to another application like Firefox then switch back to Daz. It seems to happen when on battery power.

So has anyone seen this before or have any idea what it could be? Is the graphics card not getting enough juice under battery power? Note that I've tried this on a different laptop with a 3070 and haven't been able to reproduce the issue. This also doesn't happen on my desktop with a 2080ti where I run the actual renders.

Thanks for taking a look!

Post edited by andrewbeymer on

Comments

• Is there an Intel GPU on the CPU? if there is, which is DS set to use (right-click on the desktop>nVidia Control Panel)?

• DS is definitely set to use the 2070.

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,705
    edited August 2021

That was happening to me, but when I updated my graphics card driver it seems to have stopped. I'd check on Nvidia's site and see if you have the most up to date Studio driver for that card.

Post edited by zombietaggerung on