anilip 2

gcwolfpostgcwolfpost Posts: 43

I want to have a convo between two characters. I figured out how I can move the start time of the convo for the first character by adding a sub track in the timeline and moving the sub track around. But this dosn't work for the second character. It defaults to the begining of the time line to start talking. Is there a way to move the times around for when I want the characters to speak other than just the first time for the first character? Obviously I can make a new animation for each time a new toon talks but it would be so much easier if I didn't have to do it that way. Also, the animation I am working on I already i have a lot of dialouge I made without the anilip that I would like to add to it now and it would be impossible to add to it unless I can move around where they talk.

As I typed this out I sort of figured out that if I made the second character talk first in the sub track and then moved the subtrack to where Iw anted it, then the first character would defaut to talking at the start. But still I was hoping if thers is a different way of doing this?

Post edited by gcwolfpost on

Comments