AutoFit options not loading - Genesis 8 Female

Recently, I tried applying an item of clothing to G8F, only to find the item type dropdown menu (the one labelled "what type of item is it?") greyed out, even though the list of clones for each figure is still available.I had been experimenting with the utility transfer tool recently, porting morphs between figures, so I suspect this maybe had something to do with it?  This only happens on the two or so figures I've done this with, other G8F seem to work just fine. I want to know if there is a quick workaround, as I don't want to have to reload a whole new figure and go through the proccess of reloading all the morphs again, etc. 

Comments

• I'm not sure that the default Genesis 8 Female includes any options in the type section.

• Richard Haseltine said:

I'm not sure that the default Genesis 8 Female includes any options in the type section.

Well (and I believe this was the case ever since I've been using her) there used to be four: "None; dresses; hair; full-body." I didn't know this wasn't usually the case. I think I'll start using the cross-figure kit in the future, just to be safe, anyways.

Thank you for the explanation.