How do I open RSSY Clothing Converter?

ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471

So I bot this https://www.daz3d.com/rssy-clothing-converter-from-genesis-2-female-to-genesis-8-female ; today and installed via DIM. I have searched the forums, but doing a search there is crazy-bad. I looked in New User and this forum for a tutorial... I found Sickleyields' Youtube but nothing on how to use the Clothing Coonverters? Where is it even AT to try to open it and use it?

Post edited by ItsCeo on

Comments

• JVRendererJVRenderer Posts: 661
    edited August 2021

If you have installed it via Daz Central of DIM, it should be in the Script menu on the top menu bar.

or It is in your content library under Script>RiversoftArt>Clothing converter.

Clothes Converter

CConv.jpg
    2560 x 1440 - 1M
    Post edited by JVRenderer on
  • ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471

JVRenderer said:

If you have installed it via Daz Central of DIM, it should be in the Script menu on the top menu bar.

or It is in your content library under Script>RiversoftArt>Clothing converter.

Clothes Converter

This is just weird. Under 'Script' at top - I only have an orange couch for some reason. You gave me the idea to check the content - there it was under 'RSSY Clothing Converter'. Now to figure it out. :)  TY for you help getting me there!

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,033

RiverSoft Arts and SickleYield have threads for all of their joint products and this is the one for the Clothing from G2F to G8F. If you have any issues, you can query them there. Also the other Genesis era conversions may have answers for you. The Generation 4 are a special case.