Why does my charachter look like a mannequin?

Hey guys! When I try to view this Kyrone HD for Genesis 8.1 Male in thew Iray viewport or in a render he ends up like this. image

Yet he shows up correctly in the other viewports. I'm on 4.14 by the way. Thank you for your time!

Image removed

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Please give him some clothes of zoom in to show only the area above the waist in the textured version.

Which version of Daz Studio? I suspect it's an older one, in which case it won't support the new PBRSkin sahder that that character uses.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,878

He said he was on 4.14, so that is likely the problem.

• Sorry, I missed that. Yes, I'm afraid you need 4.15.x.x for this to work - if you wish to keep 4.14.x.x as your general version you can always install the beta version of 4.15.x.x

• Richard Haseltine said:

Sorry, I missed that. Yes, I'm afraid you need 4.15.x.x for this to work - if you wish to keep 4.14.x.x as your general version you can always install the beta version of 4.15.x.x

How would I go about updating Daz? Do I need to re-install it through DazCentral?

• fredfredburger55 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Sorry, I missed that. Yes, I'm afraid you need 4.15.x.x for this to work - if you wish to keep 4.14.x.x as your general version you can always install the beta version of 4.15.x.x

How would I go about updating Daz? Do I need to re-install it through DazCentral?

Yes, though if you want to try the beta you will have to use Install Manager.