Look at my Hair dissappeared

I went to use the LAMH catalyzer and discovered that it disappeared from the Window> Panes menu. I tried reinstalling the plugin but it still does not appear in the Window> Panes menu. I've provided a screen shot of the menu. I don't know how to get it back.

LAMH-problem.jpg
425 x 1020 - 61K

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,910

What version of Daz Studio are you running?

• Is it listed in Help>About Install Plug-ins? Does catalyser actually have a pane?

• LindaBLindaB Posts: 169

frank0314 said:

What version of Daz Studio are you running?

Daz Studio 4.15.02

Richard Haseltine said:

Is it listed in Help>About Install Plug-ins? Does catalyser actually have a pane?

Yes, it's supposed to have a pane. It was not listed in Help>About Install Plugins.

Richard Haseltine said:

Is it listed in Help>About Install Plug-ins? Does catalyser actually have a pane?

I got LAMH to appear! I reinstalled it again, but used the install manager instead of installing it manually. After doing that, the LAMH Catalyzer appeared in the Help>About Install Plugins and I was able to enter the serial # and then after restarting, the LAMH pane was there.

• CenobiteCenobite Posts: 206

Do you need to activate some sort of serial key for that catalyzer to work, some products like face transfer unlimited or other plugins like some world builders require serial activation for it to work fully,.