Broken morph dial

Hi guys, ran into an issue as I was converting a G8 character to G8.1.

Upon applying some full body poses on the 8.1 (poses I've saved as a preset on G8 previously), 3 dials seem to be malfunctioning, specifically:

- Eyes Closed - moving this slider 0-100% will only affect the left eye

- Eyes Closed Right - moving this slider will not do anything

- Eyes Closed Left - this slider is completely missing, however it appears in the G8 Posing Morphs section, and they alll work as intended for G8, not for G8.1 unfortunately

I've read other threads mentioning how "Base Pose Head" and "Expressions" might not work on G8.1 unless renaming folders in data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female 8_1\Morphs\Daz 3D, I've had that issue and that is what I did, however interesting that those three dials are not working while the others now are.

Any suggestions on fixing this? 

Comments

• You cannot have 2 morphs with the same name. As G8.1 reads G8 morphs, same deal.

• Catherine3678ab said:

You cannot have 2 morphs with the same name. As G8.1 reads G8 morphs, same deal.

I've also moved the folders to a different location, so that the names don't overlap (just in case renaming folders wouldn't do the trick) but I got the same result. Then loaded an unaltered G8.1 and attempted to dial "Eyes Closed" morph to see if it was only affecting one eye as it was previously happening when working on another G8.1 character, it worked on both eyes this time so apparently something was wrong with my file, works fine, except, no Eyes Closed Left/Eyes Closed Right dials in sight, as G8 has them. 

Found Eye Blink/Eye Blink Left/ Eye Blink Right on G8.1 instead, and they do the same thing so I guess they just renamed it to that in the G8.1 version.