Need Help trying to get Daz to work

Hello I have been trying to get Daz 3D to work now and I could really use the help. Ive installed it via Daz Central and DIM and everytime I start it up it crashes. I attempted a work around using this article below 

https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405408749325-Daz-Studio-Crash-on-Login-Windows-10-

Still however no matter how many times I do this it is still not working. I have uninstalled it and Re installed it. I have made several tickets in for help in the help centre with no reply. I am at my wits end. Please please please could I have some assistance. I am not a very computer savy person so I dont know what is the cause of the problem.

Here is some system info about my pc if it helps. Please someone help.

System Information
------------------
      Time of this report: 7/30/2021, 12:00:21

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 19043) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
                 Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
      System Manufacturer: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.
             System Model: GE62 6QD
                     BIOS: E16J5IMS.10F (type: UEFI)
                Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
                   Memory: 16384MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 16292MB RAM
                Page File: 11665MB used, 20498MB available
              Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
          DirectX Version: DirectX 12
      DX Setup Parameters: Not found
         User DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
       System DPI Setting: 144 DPI (150 percent)
          DWM DPI Scaling: UnKnown
                 Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported
 DirectX Database Version: 1.2.4
           DxDiag Version: 10.00.19041.0928 64bit Unicode

Comments

• edited July 2021

I can't get Daz to open up either.  I can log onto DIM,or Daz Central, but get a fatal error access violation when I try to open Daz Studio.  I have an AMD graphics card as well as Intel CPU (I don't care which it uses... so long as it works), and I've checked and rechecked the drivers seem to be okay.  I even tried an old verison of Daz I had on disk, but it has the same issue.  I recently had my Windows 7 computer die and got a refurbished Windows 10 Dell, It seems a lot of people are having trouble using Daz on Windows 10,  The few that aren't having any trouble are likely more computer savvy than you or I and can root around, deleting things and changing things with confidence... or luck.

When did you file your ticket?  I did around July 2nd and no word back yet... 

Post edited by mlpetersmail_b79b0d6b5f on
  • fred9803fred9803 Posts: 1,562

I think you might need a dedicated graphics card to get things to work. Either a Radion or NVIDIA with the latest drivers..DS has a habit of not playing nice with integrated graphics.

• fred9803 said:

I think you might need a dedicated graphics card to get things to work. Either a Radion or NVIDIA with the latest drivers..DS has a habit of not playing nice with integrated graphics.

I don't know what the original poster has, but I was able to run the old Daz 4 without a dedicated graphics card on a Windows 7 computer, but on my new Windows 10 computer, with an AMD graphics card, Daz won't even open - - not the latest version or the old.