Unable to load product page in order list.

I am not able to open any of my products in my order list nor download any of my owned manual files is there something wrong with file fetch from google? I can not access any of my orders, i am still able to download via the install manager but unable to obtain manual files, anyone else having issue downloading the manual files today.

Comments

• There have been some issues this week, mainly with the download buttons on the product page. In firefox i can currently go to the product paeg from the order list and I have the download button available. Which browser are you using, assuming the issue is persisting?

• CenobiteCenobite Posts: 206

I managed to get the files after some wait, seems there is either some traffic issues with google or some other type slow up, Was using Edge, most times it's instantanious after clicking the download link and opting to save link as which usually comes up with the file to then pick a directory where you want the file to go & save, it's like a minute wait now after clicking on the link to the product page where the download links are...