Missing 8.1 Male files (SOLVED)

Getting the below error when trying to load OsoHorseman.  But don't see where there's a separate starter essentials for 8.1.

Anyone know where I could get these files?

g8.1m.jpg
560 x 154 - 20K
Post edited by lancelmartin_cf51987037 on

Comments

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,514

My suggestion will only be applicable if you have never tried G8.1F and have no idea if you have problems with G8.1F. If you have tried G8.1F and have had no problems, then it's not applicable:

It is possible you need to download the default resources 'IM00013176-42_DefaultResourcesforDAZStudio415.zip' file. I had a problem with a missing PBR shader and IceCrMn suggested i had missed that file - downloading & installing proved he was right.

Regards,

Richard.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014

G8.1 base figures are included in the updated Genesis 8 Starter Essentials, they were added there in January when G8.1 was released.

• OK.. Figured this out.  Had to download the zip and manually install the Starter Essentials.  Go Figure... DIM (Daz Infuriation Manager) didn't do the trick.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited July 2021

I have never had a problem with DIM except for the few times the servers had been fouled up in which case often could not download manually either.

Post edited by jestmart on