Genesis 1 and 2 Clothing and Morph Ideas

kellzdkellzd Posts: 3
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Hello all! I would really like to have more animal head morphs like a cobra head or a centaur body for Genesis 1 or 2. I would also like to have Egyptian and more old Western (Mexican and American) themed clothing. Also Japanese (Samurai and Ninja) themes as well. Love the Genesis 2 figures and would love to see more variety in clothing! If anybody could help or knows anything about upcoming development I would appreciate the info. Thanks!!!

Comments

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

According to some ReadMe's that are on the wiki page, this month's Gen 6 character is going to be a Japanese-Anime girl with such-like outfits and more! :)

• edited December 1969

Completely agree with original post. Some new animal head morphs would be good and more historical clothing, basic robes and Egyptian style would be very welcome for G2M/F.

I am going to try and make some myself but I'm no expert with blender so it will take me an age most likely.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

Completely agree with original post. Some new animal head morphs would be good and more historical clothing, basic robes and Egyptian style would be very welcome for G2M/F.

I am going to try and make some myself but I'm no expert with blender so it will take me an age most likely.

I actually wouldn't mind that, myself either, especially furry kinds. MAB & WilDupre hand some nice characters for G1, but they don't have anything out for G2 yet. I'd love to see more creatures added to their roster, with respective head shapes.

Something like this would be great (I made with some of the G1 CC Dog head dialed in):

Baka.jpg
    771 x 714 - 95K
  • DamanyoDamanyo Posts: 44
    edited December 1969

... more historical clothing, basic robes; Egyptian, Roman & Greek styles. Would love to see updates of all the M1, M2 & M3 items in these genre. Need proper tunics and accessories to "put characters to purpose" (Stars - Spartacus reference).