How to make LIE Makeup sets

Hi Everyone! 

I've been combing the forums and again, can't find anything that addresses this question. I hope you in the community can assist, I would be super grateful!

I am interested in creating assets to sell here on Daz, specifically clothing items, morphs, props and LIE Makeup Assets. I know how to create and package the clothing, morphs and props, so no sweat there. 
I also know how to create the LIE Makeup textures, but my question is how do I put them together so that the icon can be clicked on and the appropriate texture files then loaded onto the model? I can *manually* assign each texture to it's appropriate slot in the Surfaces tab, but how do I go about automating this so that it can be a clickable item suitable to package and sell in the store?

Any and all help is always appreciated! Thanks in advance for reading!

(Maybe SickleYield can come to my rescue again?)

Comments

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,070
    You need to set everything up using the base genesis 3/8/8.1 figure. Then you simply save as a Layered Image Editor Material Preset. Just remember to set your textures inside a runtime > texture > folder. I stress that it's very important you save the material presets using a base figure ans not a purchasable figure to avoid the end user getting error (missing file references) when using the Lie presets.
  • Blacky13Blacky13 Posts: 67

FenixPhoenix said:

You need to set everything up using the base genesis 3/8/8.1 figure. Then you simply save as a Layered Image Editor Material Preset. Just remember to set your textures inside a runtime > texture > folder. I stress that it's very important you save the material presets using a base figure ans not a purchasable figure to avoid the end user getting error (missing file references) when using the Lie presets.

Holy cow... that seems so straightforward I should have been able to figure it out. 
    Kinda feel like a knucklehead right about now! 

I'll give it a shot. Thanks so much for your answer!