Problems with DAZ Install Manager

Recently I have been having problems with DIM freezing up. When I then click on the DIM window (anywhere) the mouse changes to the rotating busy spinner. If I click on the window again DIM whitescreens. It will then sit unresposive for several minutes until it will finally come back and start working normally until I start downloading or installing items again.

Has anyone else scene something like this? I was wondering if it might have something to do with having so much stuff installed. I have almost 11,000 items installed.

I'm running windows 10 with a powerful video card and lots of ram.

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,255

It's more likely a server problem. Just had to try several times to get one zip downloaded manually. Pages timing out.

• AlricAlric Posts: 125

Possible, but it's been going on for more than a week and doesn't seem to impact running DAZ Studio at all.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,255

Well D/S doesn't need to be online to work. DIM is the "let's check your account and see what's available to download" utility - so if the server is too busy, and millions of people are running DIM, well ... there could be what I call a traffic jam, no?