Daz Studio can not files that are in the right Directory.

Hello..

I have some trouble with Daz Studio (4.15 64bit)

There are some issues about the smart content:

If I try to use some of the Assets listed under Smart Content, I got first the message if I want to save my project before opening a new one.

At first it does not sound unfamiliar, but if this happens if it was for Environments, but this appaered for Outfits..

But the problem is, that Daz complains it can not find the files... Anyhow, If i make a right click and select "Browse to File Location"... Bingo the missing File is at the right folder,

but DAZ Studio still persists on "Missing Files".

Any suggestion how to fix the issue..  

Additional Note, if I open the File found via Browse to File Location.. everything works fine... But it gets annyoing to do this with every Asset ... especialy in a large Scene..

Comments

• This sounds like a metadata issue - you might try uninstalling and reinstalling. How do you install? If you use Install Manager or Daz Central then there should be a circled triangle icon at top-right of the product thumbnail in the Products tab of Smart Content; if not then the system thinks the product was installed through Daz Studio itself (which would place the files in a different location and might account for its not finding a DIM/Central install).