Uniboob Morph? (making more pleasing clothes' lines)

sunnyjeisunnyjei Posts: 502

Hello all. I've tried some chest morphs but still have clothes shrink wrapping to the chest area for female characters. Is there an easy morph I can just slide to make the chest area more like a barbie so that there is a little cleavage but clothes treat the boobs as one? Thanks in advance!

Edit: Looking for Gen 8 specific morphs

Post edited by sunnyjei on

Comments

• QuixotryQuixotry Posts: 911
    edited June 2021

What figure are you using? There are some products for that, but they're specific to G8 or G3, etc.

You might start by looking at Zev0's products. Fit Control has a dial for fixing that problem, and is an excellent product overall. They're generation-specific so make sure to look at whichever one will work with the figure generation that you're using. :)

Post edited by Quixotry on
  • sunnyjeisunnyjei Posts: 502

Thank you for your reply! Strangely enough I tried to test out fit control on Philadelphia (left) by trying to find a shirt that shrink wrapped to her chest but none did! Even the ones I know had given me issues. So I tried Apollonia (right) and she got the shrink wrap effect. I guess some characters come with a hidden (?) chest morph??? It still looks a bit weird though under each bo0b for Philadelphia and Apollonia- though I tried Fit Control with the one on the right and the one of the left came like that. I only use Gen 8 models. Any recommendations for a morph for that (would love just one I can slide and apply!).

ex.jpg
    1158 x 877 - 156K