Timeline dforce help

First time using the timeline with dforce, got the pose perfect which took a very long time. Made a bunch of tweaks and DAZ crashed, as it has been for the past few days with an access violation error. I'm talking hours of work, saving after evey little tweak becuase of the constant crashing. When I reopend the file. The model is no longer in the correct pose and the timeline has lost the pose as well. It seems all of my changes are gone. Can someone please tell me what I'm missing or doing incorrectly? Are you supposed to do something special after you run the timeline simulation so you dont lose your progress? Thanks in advance.

Post edited by Anthony_Christian on

Comments

• I should add that now that I have the pose I want, how do I get rid of the timeline and keep it where it's at?

• File>Save As>Pose preset and just save the current frame.

• Anthony_ChristianAnthony_Christian Posts: 43
    edited June 2021

Hi Richard,

I had the pose saved, but that did not hold the simulation of the garment, or solve the issue of why the finishing pose was missing from the timeline all together. Fortunately it seems to have been a one off, as the scene seems to be saving as normal now and everything is in place when I reopen it.
    As far as setting the timeline back to zero with the final pose as a single frame. I currently do not see a way to do that without losing the final simulation. Is there a way to do it? 

Thanks!

Post edited by Anthony_Christian on