Problems

Well I stopped using Daz Studio for several months. Several reasons but mostly little or no internet. Recently I decided to take it back up, bored I guess. Well the first problem I had was the textures on the Genesis 8 Female was showing the seams between the arms, legs and the torso. I finally had to doenload Genesis 8 Female and that fixed the problem. Now the last few days I have tried to export a charecter using FBX or obj formatting and even though I tell it to collect textures, I get an empty texture folder. Not sure whats going on but it worked before I downloaded the Genesis 8 female. And it don't matter if I use male or female

Comments

• Tried it again this afternoon and initially I can export it when I change things that I can't get the textures to export. 1st time through works perfectly but after that is when it don't work. And  still have the problem when I save a cene in DazStudio that I get a error message that it can't save it. But the scene is savedit's the thumbnail that don't dave.