Prompt to Install Used Products

ramastersramasters Posts: 91

Hi there,

I'm having an issue where Daz will no longer prompt me to load people/wardrobe/hair items used in a scene. i.e. I have a scene with Tara 2, with Monica hair, in the Egyptian Oasis. It prompted me to download the Egyptian Oasis, but nothing else, so the character looks entirely different, and pose controls are not available for the wardrobe/hair. Previously it would prompt me to download all chatacters/morphs/wardrobe/hair items that is used in the scene. So now, after doing a fresh install, I'm finding myself a bit overwhelmed trying to remember all the base figures I used as morphs especially. It's not so bad for the outfit/hair as those tend to be named, but all the morph products are essential.

Did I accidentally turn a setting off or something?

Post edited by ramasters on

Comments

• Does DS have a full list of the products you own? That is how it knows to prompt an install. It should get the list the first time it Connects to the Daz servers. If it does apparently know that you own the products it could be a database/metadata issue, or it might indicate an issue with the data the site is sending (as it is clearly sending bad data for Order data, since that sorting order is broken).

• ramastersramasters Posts: 91

Richard Haseltine said:

Does DS have a full list of the products you own? That is how it knows to prompt an install. It should get the list the first time it Connects to the Daz servers. If it does apparently know that you own the products it could be a database/metadata issue, or it might indicate an issue with the data the site is sending (as it is clearly sending bad data for Order data, since that sorting order is broken).

I've been testing it today, and yea, it seems there's definitely some things it will install on prompt (I opened a different scene with the same character and it prompted for the Monica hair), but there's still some morphs missing and not being prompted for. Alright, thank you!