HS dForce Breast for Gen 8 Female & dForce Soft Breast for Gen 8 Females Help needed

Hi

First of all, i am totaly new too Daz and 3D rendering in general, i have used/using a lot of time on this Forum,
Youtube, and other forums out there reading, watching tutorials etc, still got lots too learn. 

So even tho i am at the wery start of learning, and the few renders i made as practice, isnt any good,

it buggs me a lot when 2 actors hug and Breasts borroving themself intoo the chest of the other char.
To fix it by adjusting tilts, and range etc the poses start instantly looking "fake" and "stressed",
instead of relaxed and natural.

So I hope someone here can Point me in the right direction. 

I just bought the 2 following from Daz store:

First i bought
HS dForce Breast for Genesis 2 Through Genesis 8 Female 

No movement of breasts, (they like concrete), no jiggling when walking, still crashes with other actors, no difference in poses
I tryed everything thinkable, read many different forums, followed the tutorial that follows by the letter.

Tryed adding too custom character with no luck, and trying to make new charater from start, nothing works.

So here is what i do to creating a new from scratch:

1. Import this actor   DAZ 3D\My DAZ 3D Library\People\Genesis 8 Female\Anatomy\HS Genesis 8 Base Female with dForce Breast
2. select the character in sceen, Right click on “Simulation Setting” tab -> dForce -> Add dForce 
Modifier:Dynamic Surface.
3. choose HS dForce Breast Static from sub folder (Wana render from current frame, no animations"
4. Make sure i selected the character in sceen and choose "HS Solution 4 Super Soft for G8F"
5. Select HS dForce Breast Addon for G8F in sceen tab and apply "HS Solution 4 Super Soft for Add-on"
6. Simulate (tryed different settings in Iteration (Per Sub) and Subframes, But that realy messes things up)

Then i trye different poses alone and with other characters, no movement and bodyparts still crashes.
Using the 30frames when trying too animate, still no movvement.

So what do i do wrong Here? I am sure i am missing something.

So then i Bought and downloaded:
dForce Soft Breast for Genesis 8 Females

Trying to apply the "dforce soft breast for g8f.dse" (dforce soft breast for g8f.dse.enc) i get 
"An error occurred while reading the file"

I tryed with all different actors, old and new, with Add dForce 
Modifier:Dynamic Surface and without  same message every time.

what am i missing?

I uninstalled both and reinstalled them multible times.

Hope someone can help me