Multiple limbs - When two just isn't enough!

Jay Jay_1264499Jay Jay_1264499 Posts: 298
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I would really like to see an option for adding limbs on the new Genesis 2 figure. A four armed morph seems a logical progression after seeing some of the amazing packs recently coming out (Minotaur/Lizard).

Comments

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

I was hoping Raw Art would do an update of their 'Four Arms' Genesis product (which could have different textures applied to it, but, sadly, no morphs), for both genders of Genesis 2.

Unfortunately, when I asked them about this, they said they had no plans to do so.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 2014

Apparently there is one in development from somebody, and from what I saw it is really kickass (specially how it uses the textures from the source figure). Cannot give any more details. This person said it is ok to mention it after I showed this thread:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Wow, I've been seriously in need of one of those! The only issue I had with 'Four Arms' was the lack of Genesis morphing and ability to shift them up to the initial shoulders as an option. Aside from that, it was amazingly versatile. I honestly wish people had made compatible upper clothing for it.

Are you allowed to say if it's for both genders of Genesis 2 or just one?

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 2014

I have no idea if it's for both lol.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Jay Jay_1264499Jay Jay_1264499 Posts: 298
    edited December 1969

That's fantastic. Thanks for sharing this info Zev0