Can't Open Saved Scene

I saved a massive scene with a ton of LoRez figures (100 or so) and a single G8F. I guess the G8F broke the camel's back, because now I can't even get the scene to open; it gets hung up on loading the G8F parameters. Am I screwed? Is there some way to get back into this file? I really don't want to repose 100 or so figures! Thanks in advance.

Comments

• fred9803fred9803 Posts: 1,562

I don't know but you could try to open it in another version of DS as a last resort. I'd probably try that then give up... sorry mr clam.

• If it's the morphs, and if it doesn't eventually load, you could try reducing the number of morphs. Either literally uninstall, or install the things you know you need to a different location and use Content Directory Manager (Edit>Preferences>Content tab) to temporarily switch to a new content directory set that includes only that location, load the scene, and remove the Genesis 8 Female (and i would save Scene Subsets with smaller groups of the Lo-res figures too).

• mr clammr clam Posts: 707

Thanks for the ideas. I'll give them a try. I'm also now wondering if just uninstalling that particular G8F would help...problem is, I can't remember who I used!