Where did my "My Daz 3D Library" go?

I just built a new Win 10 PC (a friend helped me) and loaded DS on it. Loaded a bunch of my stuff with the DIM and went to load a couple of older assets through the c:/Users/Public/Public Documents/ path and no "My Daz 3D Library" is to be found, the Public Documents folder is just empty?  Is there an easy fix or am I just running on too little sleep to see the obvious? 

Comments

• To where is DIM set to install?

• Ah @$@$@% , Like I said, too little sleep. Thanks for the millionth time, Richard. I gotta buy you a drink someday. I know to check that, what's wrong with me? A double shift is part of it but damn. I guess I didn't expect it to show up with nothing in the folder. Now I can get some sleep and possibly even a decent dream...Thanks

• Glad it helped.

• Hi Richard, in the way you suggest, could I cause DIM to install literally everything on a network drive and share the content between the computers that I use? Would each computer's local Postgres DB need to be "synched" somehow? Or is this not even possible? Or not even allowed?

• TheMysteryIsThePoint said:

Hi Richard, in the way you suggest, could I cause DIM to install literally everything on a network drive and share the content between the computers that I use? Would each computer's local Postgres DB need to be "synched" somehow? Or is this not even possible? Or not even allowed?

People have done this, but yes the databases would be the big issue.

• Thanks. Is there a procedure known to work? I've tried searching for it, but there are many, many false hits.

• TheMysteryIsThePoint said:

Thanks. Is there a procedure known to work? I've tried searching for it, but there are many, many false hits.

I don't think there's ever been a guide. Cypherfox was one who had it working, using DropBox to host the content, but I don't think any details were given (so it was probably a fiddle).

• Thanks for the info. I'm motivated enough to at least try a few things.