Zbrush core bridge compatibility

Hi all. So with all the things relating to bridges with other 3D programs lately, I figured to ask: Are there any plans/considerations in the works for the Zbrush utility/bridge to include Zbrush's "core" version? (For those not in the know, Zbrush core is an affordable stripped-down version, basically just like the regular just "lite" if you prefer) I know we have a tool or something for the complete version of Zbrush. However, being unable to access my sculpting workstation at this time I am unable to test what utilities Daz already has available to see if they would work with core. In theory it "should" but...in reality it might have more than a couple problems. Has anyone (who also has Zbrush core) out there been able to try this out? Just curious. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Core does not, as far as I am aware, support plug-ins. I'm pretty sure it doesn't support the GoZ system.

• Hm...More's the pity, or whatever the saying is. Core is an affordable tool for those of us who can't afford the full version, at least for the moment. Suppose it's back to porting objects, then.