Luxury Office What the heck?

I got this luxury office and when I try to load it I get all black image. Can't see a thing. I tried rendering the scene and this is what I'm getting. And aftrr 30 minutes-nothing. 

Am I missing something here? any words of wisdom on how to use this thing?

Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 1.36.26 PM.jpeg
1906 x 955 - 398K

Comments

• So no render window? if you check the Render Settings pane's Editor tab, under General, is it set to render to a file?

• sliders49sliders49 Posts: 87

The Iray render works on all things except this   luxury office enviroments. The figures render beuatifully, outfits, everything but I get this when I load the office, Everyhting just goes black. The render window does appear and it shows the image but it never renders. It took like several hours (never had iray drag like this before) and still did not finish rendering. matter of fact the render percentage that is displayed-"0'" It never rendered. 

I should not hve to touch any settings might screw up everything then I'm in deep Doo Doo.

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,677

You might wanna try moving the camera foward a bit with the scroll wheel. Last time I had a problem like that, the camera was like embedded in something, I think it was geometry from a light I couldn't see.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

Where is the office from since I don't see a Luxury Office in the store here. If it is the Luxury Office from renderosity it is made for poser and not DS. It also comes with cameras and lighting that are made for poser, so you will have to delete those and create your own

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,677