Genesis 8.1 Figure Metrics Check Boxes

I get the figure Metrics check boxes for G8F, G3F, etc, but I don't get any for G8.1. Studio 4.15.0.14 Beta,. Win 10 64 bit.

Comments

• It may need updating to recognise the figure as a ariant of Genesis 8. In the meantime, as long as you are not trying to include an 8.1 morph you could set the measurements up on 8 and save a preset. If you do want to start from a Genesis 8.1 shape, since it's a near-default pose it might be enough to hide any add-ons, set the resolution to base, set the morph, and export as OBJ then load it as an 8 Morph (just for that session, don't save it as an asset) to make your sizing preset on 8.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,077
    edited June 2021

@Richard Haseltine "It may need updating to recognise the figure as a ariant of Genesis 8"

I take it you mean Figure Metrics may need an update? If so, that's all I needed. I was just wondering if I had missed something with the 8.1 roll-out. I tried Update and Merge Menus just in case, but no change.

Post edited by fastbike1 on
  • Yes, I meant Figure Metrics. I'm not sure how it recognises which figure it is using but would suspect it's going by the Scene Identifier, which is of course different for 8 and 8.1 versions. DS can handle known file types that are Genesis 8 as if genesis 8.1, but it can't safely do the same with a script sicne that may have undesired consequences.